How to find us?
Address: 23 Muhammad Mazhar Str., 5th floor, Zamalek, Cairo, ARAB REPUBLIC OF EGYPT
Job Vacancy – Administrative Executive
The Embassy of the Republic of Lithuania to the Arab Republic of Egypt, Cairo, is seeking for an experienced Administrative Executive to join the administrative team.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in business management and administration, law, economics
- Experience in office administration
- Experience with logistics tasks (visa, permits, customs clearance, etc.)
- Willing to accommodate different tasks in a flexible way, also regarding working hours and travelling to the field of operation
- Good organizational skills, and the ability to take direction, respond to challenges and meet deadlines
- An understanding of ethical work practices, information privacy, confidentiality and security principles
- Responsible and punctual
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Internet Explorer and etc.)
- Fluent in Arabic and very good speaking and writing in English
- No criminal records
- Previous professional experience with international organizations would be an asset
- Knowledge of additional foreign language would be an asset
- Performing administrative duties such as draft routine letters, notes and official correspondences
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences and different events
- Maintain office systems, schedules, calendars and arrange and confirm appointments
- Manage the Ambassador’s and other diplomatic personnel diaries and programmes of appointments
- Coordinate travel arrangements, hotel accommodation, visa, etc.
- Translating articles, verbal notes, letters, documents, and other standard items from Arabic to English and from English to Arabic
- Interpretation of conversations, and assisting in consular affairs
- Answer enquiries orally and in writing concerning visa
- Respond to e-mails, telephone and counter duties will be required
- Assure the updating of the contacts directory & the mailing list
- Other duties as directed by the Head of the diplomatic mission
Applications must include:
- A current CV including contact details (tel. no., e–mail address)
- Copies of education certificates
- Copies of reference letters or contact information from previous employers
Application deadline: 8th of December, 2016, 4:00 pm. late applications will not be considered.
Please email applications to: [email protected]
Important: Please note that suitability for these positions will be judged against the Selection Criteria and that applications that fail to address the Selection Criteria and/or fail to include referee details will not be considered. Only pre-selected candidates will be informed and invited for the interview.