- 2018-11-21 On 21 November at 9:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the new Austrian Ambassador Yvonne Toncic-Sorinj
- 2018-11-21 On 21 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Chingiz Aidarbekov
- 2018-11-21 On 21 November at 4:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the new Canadian Ambassador Kevin Rex
- 2018-11-22 On 22 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the new Austrian Ambassador Yvonne Toncic-Sorinj
- 2018-11-22 On 22 November at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government sitting at the Seimas
Lithuania’s new Honorary Consulate opens in United Kingdom
The Honorary Consulate of Lithuania was officially opened on 6 May in the Ingress Abbey estate, Kent. The entrepreneur Sam Malin was appointed as the new Honorary Consul in South East England.
The opening ceremony was attended by politicians, businessmen of Kent County and representatives of the UK’s Lithuanian community.
“I am pleased that the Lithuanian tricolour flag will fly over this historic manor house. The opening of the new Honorary Consulate is a result of intensifying ties with Kent County. I hope that the new Honorary Consul will further develop regional economic cooperation with Lithuania,” said the Ambassador of Lithuania to the United Kingdom Asta Skaisgirytė.
Lithuanian Honorary Consulates in the United Kingdom operate in the West Midlands, Dorset County and Northern Ireland.